Any picture I take throughout my project needs to be my own, and I will use tools to edit them myself to make them brighter and more noticeable and suitable for my paper. The picture on the front of my page will be of a school, as the story is about 'Ashton Middle School' so it relates to the article. The picture will also need to be relevant in order for it to make sense.
The pictures on the inside of my paper will also be ones I’ve taken and edited, and will relate to the stories, otherwise the pictures would be irrelevant. I also need to take pictures to go onto my advertisement poster. These pictures will be of the local town, as my newspaper is a local one.
Here is the original picture: This is a picture of two of my friends dressed as children characters 'Wheres Wolly?' and a lion.
Here is the picture i've edited:
I've cropped the picture so it isn't as big and i've played around with the contrast to make it more eyecatching and appealing to the consumer.
This picture is for the article 'The Wacky Races', this picture is appropiate because it relates to the article. It's of two people dressed up as children characters, (this is what the article is about).
Here is the original picture : It's a picture of my family and friends,dressed up and i am going to use this in the article about the school production of 'Grease', 'the girls back stage'.
'.
Here is the edited picture: I've made the picture brighter and changed the contrast, it makes the picture bolder and more appealing to the consumer.

Here is the original picture:
This picture is to go on my poster advertisement, as it claims the newspaper will contain 'News,Nightlife and Sport' and this is a picture of my uncle fishing, and fishing is a sport.
Here is the edited picture: I've made this picture alot brighter than the original one and slightly changed the contrast,this will attract people to the poster more.
Finally the last picture to go on my newspaper was of the walk that Ashton Middle school would have taken on their ghost walk, which makes it relevant to the story
Here is the edited version of the picture, i've edited the contrast to make it slightly brighter but so it still looks eery, as it's ment to be a ghost walk :





No comments:
Post a Comment