One of my ancillary tasks is to create a poster to advertise the newspaper. From my research I discovered that not a lot of free newspapers are advertised, but I did find out that the Metro was advertised, however this isn’t a local paper in a town as it runs through the whole Metro. From walking around the local towns I also discovered that the free newspapers are handed out, so I need to consider this when making my poster. I would need to make sure my poster is eye catching enough to hold the consumers interest, yet not 'fussy' so they don't have to take a lot of time to realise what it's advertising. The conventions I would use to do this are; bold writing, bright colours, headlines and pictures.
I couldn't find any particular posters to take inspiration from in my research, but i need to make sure my poster suits the town and the audience I'm aiming my paper at. To do this, i think i need to make my poster quite conserved, yet eye catching.
No comments:
Post a Comment